mhc and mutt?

Dear fellow debian users and enthusiasts,

I recently started using mhc and am quite fond of it.
but I'd now like to integrate it with mutt, becaust mutt is my
favorite mail reader.

I already use abook together with mutt and it works like a charm.
unfortunately mhc is intended to work with an emacs based maileader. and
reading mail is probably the only thing i don't do with emacs (I don't
want to discuss this, please!)

is there a known way to make mutt work with mhc and vice versa?

thank you
mlo
--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Lorenz

            They that can give up essential liberty
	    to obtain a little temporary safety
	    deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                                   Benjamin Franklin

Microsoft, I think, is fundamentally an evil company.
 - JAMES H. CLARK

*** NEW PUBLIC KEY ***
my gpg-key ID: F1AAD37D
http://blackhole.pca.dfn.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF1AAD37D