Re: mhc and mutt?

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 03:28:45PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Martin Lorenz <martin@lorenz.eu.org> [2005.02.25.1521 +0100]:
> > I recently started using mhc and am quite fond of it.
>
> Can it synchronise with the Palm?

there is a tool to do this and it works for me and my palm IIIx

--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Lorenz

            They that can give up essential liberty
	    to obtain a little temporary safety
	    deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                                   Benjamin Franklin

Microsoft, I think, is fundamentally an evil company.
 - JAMES H. CLARK

*** NEW PUBLIC KEY ***
my gpg-key ID: F1AAD37D
http://blackhole.pca.dfn.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF1AAD37D