How to install debian sarge stable "flavor bf24"???

Regards from Venezuela.
Excuse me for my english, isn`t native language.

I have a question. I`m try to install debian "flavor
bf24" but i can`t or no understand the install
process.

I have 14 CD debian sarge "stable", i try boot from CD
1, the install process run and present boot, press F3
to see the list of kernel options available from which
to boot but i don`t see this options, only the
optiones expert mode and others are present.

>From the boot, i put bf24 and press enter, and system
show that isn`t found the image. I tried boot from cd
5 but this isn`t bootable or is a wrong copy.

Please i need help to install debian sarge stable
flavor bf24?? What i have to do install flavor bf24?
what are the instructions??

Thanks in advance.

Francisco

P.D.: Excuse me for my english.