Re: upgrade openoffice 1.0.3 (woody) to 1.1.2 (sarge)

Am Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2005 00:43 schrieb Chris Halls:

> Upstream OOo doesn't really support such upgrades actively.  There is some
> support for this setup though, and the Debian packages do run setup in
> upgrade mode.  You should see a message on the console that tells you this
> when you run the newer OOo version for the first time.  Do you see that
> message?
>
> Chris
No, I see nothing. If I start kde at first time the quickstarter for
Openoffice will start automatically without any message.
Monika Strack
Institut fuer Tierzucht
Bundesforschungsanstalt fuer Landwirtschaft

31535 Neustadt               e-mail: most@tzv.fal.de
Germany                      Tel: +49 5034 /871 154
                             Fax: +49 5034 /871 239