Re: Thunderbird/IMAP brief hangs on exit

Bob Alexander wrote:
> Clean up Inbox on exit
> Empty Trash on exit

    Chances are when you're exiting it is taking TBird some time to
empty/delete the trash and that is the pause when you exit.

> What does your "Does the OP" phrase mean ?

    Original Poster.

> PS Steve, sorry for writing directly but the reply always goes directly to
> the victim and not to the list. I get this wrong approx 30% of the times :(

    Hit Reply-To-All, click on the car next to the name of the poster, hit
del, click on the CC: next to the list address and switch it to To:.  That's
what I do.  :)