Initial Debian experience.

I've installed many different distro's and I found installing Debian
pretty straight forward but brutally painfull time wise. I've got time
on my hands so this install was just me trying to get a taste of what
Debian is like. More than enough info on Debian's site, google, and
email archives helped me through error after error at different phases
of the initial install of the so called "Stable" release. Thank Gawd
I'm not on dialup anymore. The only other distro that I've found
similarly painfull to install was FreeBSD and that was without errors.
Heh.

So far I'm fairly pleased as I know that learning the in's and outs of
any distro takes time. No worries. So far out of the 3 distrobutions
(FreeBSD, Debain "Woody", and "Gentoo") that I've installed I've found
Gentoo to take the cake so far.  But since I have 3 machines I will be
keeping Debian around to get a better feel. Thanks to all who
contribute your time and efffort in maintaining the Debian distro.

GBloomberg.