Re: Thunderbird/IMAP brief hangs on exit

Bob Alexander wrote:
Anyone seen this lately ?

When I want to exit TB the window will not disappear immediately and I
get a popup saying something "windowish" like "the application is not
responding" but after a couple of seconds the application closes as
expected.

TB (1.0 20050116 from sid pkg) connects to my ISP IMAP server and my
desktop is an hybrid GNOME/KDE/FVWM desktop.

Do you happen to know what IMAP server and version your ISP uses?  I
know that there are some strange interactions between the newer versions
of Thunderbird and the older versions of cyrus-imapd (e.g., the one in
Woody).

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez