Re: Thunderbird/IMAP brief hangs on exit

Bob Alexander wrote:
Steve Lamb wrote:

    Do you have purging of trash when you exit turned on?  Does the OP?

Steve,
you might be onto something. I have the following two checked for my IMAP account:

Clean up Inbox on exit
Empty Trash on exit

What does your "Does the OP" phrase mean ?

I have both of those options disabled. I empty trash older than two weeks manually (though I look forward to Tb being able to do this automatically). Let us know if disabling one or both of those fixes it.

I think "OP" means "original poster," or in this case, you.  :)