Re: [OT] Call to arms...so to speak

On Monday 21 February 2005 18:36, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

> I am just wondering where Win4Lin fits into the batch.

It doesn't.  I contacted Netraverse's sales department several times to ask
for information, but they never bothered to reply until I wrote about my
experiences on Slashdot.

In my opinion, they're a company with a dead-end product that they no longer
care about.  Their opinion may differ, of course, but the way that (don't)
treat potential customers says a lot to me.

I'd be *much* more likely to play with the new Kqemu accelerator module that
virtualizes x86 code rather than emulating it, for supposed 5x-10x
increases in Qemu speed.  It's basically in the VMWare ballpark now.
--
Kirk Strauser