Re: [OT] Call to arms...so to speak

Gene Heskett wrote:

In this case they know there are problems with other browsers, well
at least the consoler's manager did. As soon as I told him I did
not use IE, he said, 'well when you get IE, give us a call'.

In which case my reply would be that "I'm on the way to the bank to stop the tuition check as you took my money under false pretenses."

Then do it. Often thats the only language they understand that doesn't have some ambiguity they can explore.

Well we never got to the point of any money changing hands, and I did tell them that they should call me when I can use the browser of my choice.

I just wish more people would speak out, instead of quietly going away or switching to IE to view the site. I have IE available, I use it to test my own work while it is on the testing boxes, but IE is not allowed to go surfing the net. At this point I have never found anything on the net that I needed so badly that I would fire up IE. My bank allows me to use whatever browser I want, and as for school, we have some very good brick and mortar schools here in Tampa.

--

Have a great day...

John