Re: [OT] Call to arms...so to speak

Glenn English wrote:

There doesn't have to be anything wrong with most people using IE
(they're there for an education, after all).

I didn't say there was a problem with most people using it, but there is a problem when you require IE.

The problem comes when the schools hire web designers who don't know
that there can be problems if they don't verify the pages with a number
of browsers.

In this case they know there are problems with other browsers, well at least the consoler's manager did. As soon as I told him I did not use IE, he said, 'well when you get IE, give us a call'.

Wonder when I'll be able to apt-get install IE, hopefully when Florida freezes over!

--

Have a great day...

John Cichy