Re: Blogs: the surrender

On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 12:30:00AM -0500, Carl Fink wrote:
> After years of resisting, I've decided to go ahead and create a blog.
> Mainly, I want to actually post content to nitpicking.com (currently
> and for the past few years a placeholder page) and I'm too lazy to
> create my own original web page layouts.  While not ideal, a blog
> will let me post content and get comments on it with minimal effort
> on development (as opposed to writing).
>
> So, I have a Debian (Woody) server.  Yes, Woody, it has to mirror a
> production Stable server in addition to serving my own domain.
>
> So, any recommendations for blog software that works with Woody?
> --
Hi Carl,
after reading planet.debian.net, I've noticed that folks just try out
blog systems like distros. I'd say see what is supported and if not see
if you want to use a backport and then jump in!
Cheers,
Kev
--
counter.li.org #238656 -- goto counter.li.org and be counted!

        (__)
        (oo)
  /------\/
 / |    ||