Blogs: the surrender

After years of resisting, I've decided to go ahead and create a blog.
Mainly, I want to actually post content to nitpicking.com (currently
and for the past few years a placeholder page) and I'm too lazy to
create my own original web page layouts.  While not ideal, a blog
will let me post content and get comments on it with minimal effort
on development (as opposed to writing).

So, I have a Debian (Woody) server.  Yes, Woody, it has to mirror a
production Stable server in addition to serving my own domain.

So, any recommendations for blog software that works with Woody?
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading