Re: Blogs: the surrender

Carl Fink wrote:
> So, any recommendations for blog software that works with Woody?

    There isn't much blogging software in Debian itself.  Personally I went to
opencms and tried a slew of them before settling on plog.  The others were
either too expansive (intended for large multi-user installs) or too minimal
(bare html calling themselves blogging).

    I use plog as a small notice board for my domain so when I am working on
it the few friends and family that use its services can just pull up the URL
and know what's going on.