Bluefish maintaining ?

Hi!

I don't understand why Bluefish is still at the version 0.13 knowing that the last release version is 1.0 and it comes with a lot more bug fixes !! I thought it was due to the current state of the tree (sarge becoming stable), but i've seen a lot package updated and even added...

So if it's because there isn't any maintainers, i'd be glad to maintain it... I've seen a page somewhere, where all the orphan packages were, but i don't know where it is now...

Creak