running qmail and vmailmgr under debian

Hi all,

Two questions for qmail users:

1) How do you run qmail on Debian (Sarge)? Do you use daemontools (supervise and friends)? Do you use the "/service" way?

2) Also, anyone know whatever happened to the vmailmgr package? It's mentioned in this Jul 2003 document:

 http://jclement.ca/docs/debian_qmail/debian_qmail/

But I can't find it in http://packages.debian.org/. So I used alien to convert my Redhat 7.3-built vmailmgr RPM packages to .deb, and it seemed to convert and install cleanly. If you use vmailmgr, how do you install it?

--
dave