openoffice.org commandline conversion

I'd like to convert a whole bunch of files between the various formats OOo
supports. In particular, I want to convert a bunch of .sxw files into .doc
and a bunch of .doc into .sxw. I'd like to be able to do similar things
with .xls/.sxc and others, but .doc/.sxw is more important.

Of course, I can launch openoffice.org and load each file then save each
file, but that isn't really feasible for a large number of files. Is there
some flag I can pass to openoffice to batch convert a bunch of files? Is
there some other tool?

--Greg