Re: which mailserver to choose?

Hi and thanks for all info/pointers.

I think I have enough info now about the different mailsystem to begin
configuring my own. This webmail solution did also look OK. For me the
webmail is not a must but if I'm able to implemet this too its just a
pluss. Im only using webmail from work, cause the firewall here blocks the
abillity to set up privat mail with imap/pop. But I can also run ssh and
my mail client from home:)

All info given her on the list has been wery helpful. I will when starting
building the new server document everything from start to end and pubish
the docs on my web for own use and some kind of "newbee" doc:)

I'm not in a hurry, so take your time with the rest of your doc, I have
plenty to read.

Again tanks for all help:)