Re: which mailserver to choose?

On 2005-02-08 @ 09:47:51 (week 06) Ernst-Magne Vindal wrote:

> Also the thing about webmail solution, thats nice. I'm going to run Apache
> on the server so I think I'll try scuirrelmail to.

Although I do like squirrelmail I feel that it has had too many security
problems in the past. Just this week another one popped up...

If what you want is just a basic webmail solution (optionally including
PGP support), then I suggest you take a look at IlohaMail [1]. There's a
debian package for it, so installing is just a apt-get away. I'll
include it in the howto I am writing. I promised it would be available
today or tomorrow, but I am afraid that will be a bit hard now that an
urgent job has come up. If nothing new comes up I'll post it Friday (I
am about half-way now). Sorry for the delay.

[1] http://ilohamail.org/

Grx HdV