Re: Polyglot alternative to Doxygen and Robodoc?

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:35:44 -0200, Jeronimo Pellegrini
<pellegrini@mpcnet.com.br> wrote:
> Yes, but if I understand it correctly, that is only for the Doxygen text...
> How do I tell Doxygen where the documentation is in English and where it is
> in Portuguese? What I'd like to do is this:
>
> /**
>    [pt_BR]
>    Decide se um programa pára ou não.
[...]
>    [en_US]
>    Decides if a program ever halts.
> */
> bool halts (Program p, void *a) { ... }
>
> Or some other way to make it understand documentation in several languages
> (the format doesn't matter).

You should be able to use "\if" (or "@if") and define appropriate
sections.  Then with two config files you can specify an "English"
section and a "Portugese" section, only one of which is included in
each config.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh