Polyglot alternative to Doxygen and Robodoc?

Hello.

I currently need to generate documentation from source in the
same way Robodoc and Doxygen do, but I need the documentation to
be generated in two different languages (I mean two different
outputs, one for each language -- for example, HTML/pt_BR and
HTML/en_US).

Does anyone know of a Debian-packaged program that would do
this? I tried searching (with apt-cache) for "documentation
generator", "javadoc", "documentation"+"devel, and other
combinations, but didn't find anything.

Thanks,
J.