Re: Polyglot alternative to Doxygen and Robodoc?

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:52:29 -0200, Jeronimo Pellegrini
<pellegrini@mpcnet.com.br> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 11:32:40AM -0300, Juan Cataldo wrote:
> > Doxygen may generate docs in several languages, why don't you use it?
> I didn't find anything about that in the documentation (several
> languages in the same source files). Could you please point me to
> the right place?

There's an OUTPUT_LANGUAGE option, which is set to "English" as the
default, but "Brazilian" is also supported.  You might have to create
two config files and specify which one you want on the command line.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh