Re: which mailserver to choose?

On Sunday 06 February 2005 11:54, Ernst-Magne Vindal wrote:

  hi ernst,
> I have some questions about which mailserver to choose under Debian.
> So if any of you gurus have some good tips I will be thankful.
         here a link for postfix intro howto.
http://www.linux.org/lessons/interm/x1873.html#POSTFIX-MTA
 Postfix: the definitive guide, from o'reilly is a good book

> I have looked at Cyrus and Cyrus21 pop and imap but is not sure if that is
> the most easily system to set up.
  At the moment I am learning howto setup a debian sarge box with postfix and
cyrus and mailman, but the focus at the monent is cyrus then mailman.

            so if i can be of any help just say.

                               all the best

                                   peter colton