Re: which mailserver to choose?

Hi, thanks a lot for this.
Now this "mailproject" is starting to take form, this seams like a fine
solution.

The ssl stuff is just a pluss, I'm useing it today so if that could be
impelmented in this new solution it fine. And what you do with no SSL
internal and SSL for external user is just fine.

Looking forward to see your docs, take your time:)
My old system is still running, I'm now i the stage of collecting info and
documentation of the new system, then I test and so I'll get rid of
windoze and set everything up on Debian.

Thanks