Re: IDE Disk Controllers: Natively supported / detecting them ....

Em by browsing the kernel code? That's a bit of a hard question
actually. But the kernel code is online at several places, these
drivers are all in the same dir and just looking at the comments at
the top of the file should probably tell you what it's for.

greets,
Wim