Re: RAM information

Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
Hi,

I've a Compaq laptop with 256mb RAM (266mhz). I'm planning to add more
RAM into it.
Can I add another 512mb (266mgz) RAM from some other vendor, say
kingston or samsung ??
Will a combination of  512 and 256 make conflicts ???

That is a question for Compaq.  Without knowing what model you even
have, it would be impossible to say.  That would be like me saying,
"I have a Ford truck with a six cylinder engine.  I want to change
it to an 8 cylinder engine.  Will there be any probems?"

Read this:

-Roberto

--
Roberto Sanchez