Product Development

Hi,

I have a working Linux system based on Debian Sarge,
kernel-2.6.8, KDE and Konqueror 3.2 and Firefox 1.0.
with JRE plugin. Surfing the web with braodband,
filling in online forms are not problems. Now on to
some applications. I need an office package. I have in
mind OpenOffice. Rather than the whole package, I want
to install individual components on a need-to basis. I
need a Wordprocessor and Spreadsheet to start with. Is
it possible to select and install them individually?
Where do I find the proper package name to do a
'apt-get install" for them?

Cheers

ken