Re: RAID 1 : DEBIAN (WOODY) b2.4 - compatible Parallel ATA disk / compatible hardware RAID 1 controller

Hi Alvin,
Thanks - for the email. I'll take a look at the info re: the hardware
RAID controllers.

All I'm lacking now is a known-to-be-reliable ATA disk controller for
software RAID 1 i.e. so can have one drive on one ATA disk controller,
one drive on another.

Thanks again,
Jim