Re: Kernel Upgrade?

On Sunday 30 January 2005 19:15, Pedro M (Morphix User) wrote:
> Steve Turnbull escribió:

> >>A lot of commands. Kernel update is so usual, that would be only a
> >>single command to do it.
> >
> >I just mentioned a good way of compiling a kernel, step by step. How do
> > you mean 'Kernel update is so usual'?
>
>  A lot of people, do it from time to time (it's very usual ) . I prefer
> a single step process (or command).

I am not familiar with a single command which updates the kernel? But, as you
say, a single command which would intelligently do all of the above would be
good.

Although I do like learning how to do things manually, and figure out all of
the in's and out's of the working system, this isn't for everybody.

Getting back to 'kernel update', is this a script/tool you know of?

Steve

--

Steve Turnbull

Digital Content Developer