Re: X-Serving Multiple Virtual Console

Micha Feigin wrote:
What I am looking for personally is something like winXP behavior where you can
do the change user option and have several users running at the same time
without needing to remember which one is on each console.

It is possible, since Ubuntu does it like that. I don't know whether it is standard functionality in Gnome, or if it's something Ubuntu-specific.

It's actually better than the Windows XP-implementation: in Ubuntu, I can log in in different sessions as the same user, which is not possible in XP.

I seem to remember I have seen something similar in KDE too, but I'm not sure of it and I don't remember which distribution it was.

--
"Codito ergo sum"
Roel Schroeven