Re: Getting netgear MA101 adapter

Michelle,

I recently installed debian sarge, kernel version 2.4.27, and had a
pretty painful time getting my USB WLAN adapter (MA111) to work.
Ultimately I had to download the 2.4.27-2-386 version packages for the
kernel and linux-wlan-ng, and had it working in 30 mins!!! All I did
was install the packages using aptitude and got a script off the web
that does the wireless configuration (for MA111) and I was done! So if
the kernel version doesn't bother you, maybe you could give this a
shot.

Sreenivas