:Re: still problems with sound ==> digital playback ?

thnx! it's okay now!
i also had to reboot because i have troubles with XMMS.
If i use XMMS ==> no more sound!

About the cd player, it worked before with digital playback and now i
have to attach the cd cable from the cdrom to the motherboard.

how can i set digital playback again to work ?

thnx.