Problem with LVM on fresh Sarge installation

Hi!

I've installed Sarge (Linux 2.6.8-1-386) from DVDs with this drives' configuration:

IDE:
 hda1  /boot
 hda2 swap
 hda3 /

SATA:
 lvm

LVM:
 VG: name SYSTEM (with one PV from SATA)
 LV: HOME (ext3)
 LV: ...

I can start Sarge Debian without lvm, login as root and after that start LVM:

login: root
Add to /etc/fstab:
# vi /etc/fstab

/dev/mapper/SYSTEM-HOME /opt            ext3    defaults        0       2

# vgdisplay
  No volume groups found

# mount /opt/
mount: special device /dev/mapper/SYSTEM-HOME does not exist

# /etc/init.d/lvm start
Setting up LVM Volume Groups...
  Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...
  Found volume group "SYSTEM" using metadata type lvm2
  4 logical volume(s) in volume group "SYSTEM" now active

# vgdisplay
  --- Volume group ---
  VG Name               SYSTEM
  System ID
  Format                lvm2
  Metadata Areas        1
  Metadata Sequence No  9
  VG Access             read/write
  VG Status             resizable
  MAX LV                0
  Cur LV                4
  Open LV               1
  Max PV                0
  Cur PV                1
  Act PV                1
  VG Size               37.25 GB
  PE Size               4.00 MB
  Total PE              9536
  Alloc PE / Size       9536 / 37.25 GB
  Free  PE / Size       0 / 0
  VG UUID               dKWH4d-fe1l-S5cf-x76v-lIhr-lTHy-CvRrW5

# mount /opt/

# ls /opt/
lost+found

-------
# reboot

But it doesn't work with added certain line in /etc/fstab. Debian fails during startup and init ext3 filesystem on the lvm.

>From screen:
Creating device-mapper devices... Done.
Setting up LVM Volume Groups...
   Reading all physical volumes. This may také a while.
   No volume groups found
   No volume groups found
   No volume groups found
Checkin all files systems...
Fsck 1.35 (28-Feb-2004)
/boot: clean
fsck.ext3: No such file or directory while trying to open /dev/mapper/SYSTEM-HOME

filesystem.  If the device is valid and it really contains an ext2
    e2fsck -b 8193 <device>

(write root password or Ctrl+D for exit):

...now my USB keyboard doesn't work, so i cannot do anything:

Any idea how can I repair it?

Thank you very much.
Jura

--