Re: My boss want to kill debian, please help !

As soon I have time to prepare the new setup with the e1000 and the
onboard e100 (which should be much better, is new hardware), I will
tell you how It is going. I upgraded to sid. Maybe my results are good
for me and will make your boss pay thos e1000 NICs :)