Re: How to add a second monitor

Kent West wrote:
belahcene wrote:

Hi every body,
I want to connect a second monitor to my PC, I have 2 video card. The system detects the 2 cards, but only one monitor is active. I want to active them at same time and receive same view at same time.
I saw that  with the Sun computers, Is it possible with linux.
thank you

If you mean that you want to mirror the image, I'm not sure. If you mean that you want to build a dual-head box, here's what I did:

http://docs.linux.com/article.pl?sid=03/10/05/025207&tid=

Or, more useful, buy another keyboard and another mouse and 2 people can use the system at the same time, doing whatever they want to do:

http://www.ltn.lv/~aivils/

H.