Re: gaim: Can't connect to MSN

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 07:00:23 GMT
Juha Siltala <jsiltala@gmx.net> wrote:

> That happened to me yesterday (Sunday EET) almost all day, but this
> morning Gaim connected to MSN without problems. Like Wim, I suspect
their
> Win2003 servers were down for maintenance (or for disaster recovery
and
> reinstall, we'll never know :)

The problem still persists and was there for a couple of days now, maybe
a week or more.

I'm really desperate to solve this problem so I can use the newly
discovered gaim-vv program, which has exactly the same problem in
version 0.79.3-0.

Maybe my network configuration is kinda fucked? I'm behind a NAT. No
proxy, no firewall though I think.

Greets,
matsch