Re: gaim: Can't connect to MSN

On 2005-01-23, Matthias Korn <tash-one@gmx.net> wrote:
> Wim De Smet <kromagg@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> msn was down for a while. (some server fried is what I hear). It'll
>> probably work again by the time you read this message.
>
> Thanks for the hint!
> But unfortunatly this does not seem to be the case with me.
> I could connect with aMSN all the time and tried to use the server aMSN
> got a connection with. Still not working.

That happened to me yesterday (Sunday EET) almost all day, but this
morning Gaim connected to MSN without problems. Like Wim, I suspect their
Win2003 servers were down for maintenance (or for disaster recovery and
reinstall, we'll never know :)

--
Juha Siltala
http://www.edu.helsinki.fi/activity/people/jsiltala/