What Version of Debian am I Running?

Title: Message
Hello,

I've been running Debian unstable/Sid for 6 months or so and am really enjoying it.  I've been keeping things up-to-dates with "apt-get update; apt-get -u upgrade", and would install updates every week or two.  In the last few weeks I started noticing a long list of packages that were described as being "kept back" or "held back", so I did an "apt-get dist-upgrade" and no longer get the message about the packages being "kept back".

Was there a shift in what was considered Sid, so that when I thought I was still running Sid/unstable I was actual running Sarge/testing?  Did I correct the situation by running "apt-get dist-upgrade" and am I once again running the Sid/unstable?

Here is my sources.list file:

#Debian Unstable
deb http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
I'm not having any problems per say, but I'm just a bit confused about what happened.  If someone could shed some light on the situation I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks much,

Patrick.