Re: How to publish CMYK EPS on the web?

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 10:30:43AM +1030, David Purton wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 06:22:54PM +0100, Piotr Kopszak wrote:
>
> I would have hoped that using gs8.50 to give you a cmyk tif and little
> cms using the same profiles and settings as photoshop would give
> comparable results.
>
> I'll do some more tests and see. I'm trying to figure this sort of stuff
> out for use with scribus as well.
>
> cheers
>
> dc
>
> --
> David Purton
> dcpurton@chariot.net.au
>
> For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
> strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
>                                  2 Chronicles 16:9a

I'll compile the latest gs version and see if anything changed. Maybe
it has something to do with the way Photoshop handles various settings
of black generation. It's just a wild guess I myself am not convinced
of. After all if something IS in the black channel of eps there is no
way there could be more or less of it. Could it?

Piotr
--
   Piotr Kopszak, Ph.D.
   Polish Art Gallery, National Museum in Warsaw