Spamassassin problems

A couple weeks into the sarge update to 3.0, spamassassin has started acting like -L is set. I am using spamd instead of spamassassin and here are my configurations.

Does anybody have any idea's? I am completely lost with this one since it *was* working fine for over a year now. Now I get tons of spam because it isn't checking any SBL, SURBL, etc lists. I do not see what is wrong.

rewrite_header Subject [ SPAM - _SCORE_ ]

OPTIONS="--create-prefs --max-children 5 --helper-home-dir"

:0fw: spamassassin.lock
* < 256000