Re: Spamassassin problems

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <stuff@dustsmoke.com>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 1:48 PM
Subject: Spamassassin problems

A couple weeks into the sarge update to 3.0, spamassassin has started acting like -L is set. I am using spamd instead of spamassassin and here are my configurations.

Mike, I'm having a few problems since the upgrade too, but things are getting better. I'm not getting a "ton" of spam - Just a couple a day getting through that didn't previously with v2.64. Check out the Spamassassin Archives (search trusted networks for starters), the SpamAssassin Wiki, and then post your question(s) to the Spamassassin users mail list. I would offer to help you myself, but I barely understand my own config! ;-) John