Re: How to publish CMYK EPS on the web?

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 21.01.2005, 18:22 +0100 schrieb Piotr Kopszak:

> Obviuosly Image Magick fails miserably in that regard.

You should ask on the ImageMagick-Users mailinglist. It looks like a lot
of people use colormanagement with IM - it is a bit tricky, but works.

In my company we don't use colormanagement. I personally thinks CM makes
everything worse. The good old method: Avoid CM, make proofs, correct
colors by values and not by "How it looks on my calibrated(TM) monitor"
and finally manipulate colors on the offset printer.

When we get data from outside, profiles are imediately removed. Works
good.

Bye,
Ratti

--
 -o) fontlinge | Fontmanagement for Linux | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\ http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/