Re: Making donation$ to Debian

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 01:27:14PM -0800, Brian Nelson wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 01:46:31PM -0500, Brad Sawatzky wrote:
> [Many good points, especially about Network for Good.]

I have no idea who "Network For Good" is and don't know that DNS cache
poisoning hasn't taken me to some hacker site.  I would feel pretty
uncomfortable giving money to such a thing.

I think the bar for making sure what money is being used for, and that
it's getting to the right people, needs to be much higher.

That mechanism looks rank amateur to the max.