Re: Pondering a mac mini.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 01:09:05PM -0700, Nate Duehr wrote:
> E-mail and a web-browser and a music player are "nichy"?  What do you do
> with your computer?

No, the applications are "nichy", not the categories of applications.
It's like using Debian and using nothing but apps from each category
from the bottom of popcon.

Sure, you can do it, but it's much more satisfying to use apps from the
top of popcon.

And sure, this is subjective as heck.  It just doesn't trip my trigger.
And I get "why" I'm supposed to like it -- it just doesn't do it for me.