Re: dbischema [ was: Re: [OT], Database Comparer ]

I am wondering whether any of the people who said they though this
program "dbischema" would be useful to them have had time to look at it
yet.  Having cleaned it up and published it in response to your
requests, I would appreciate any feedback, even if only
"it sucks because..."!  thanks.

Sam

P.S. I think this is one situation where top-posting is appropriate.  :P