Re: web archive

On Mon 17 January 2005 18:47, Rick Pasotto wrote:
> Several times recently I've come across a web page that simply
> displayed the html in mozilla. There's a comment at the beginning
> that it is a 'web archive', evidently several web pages in a single
> file. Is there a linux browser that will display them?

Not yet - it's on the wishlint for both Mozilla and Konqueror but there
is a utility for KDE that converts such files into a web archive (.war
- a special type of .tar.gz) that Konqueror can display.

David P James
Ottawa, Ontario
http://david.jamesnet.ca
ICQ: #42891899, Jabber: davidpjames@jabber.org