Re: updated debian development diagram -- comments?

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:13:41 -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
<hmh@debian.org> wrote:
> Ok. I could have written that sentence better. Here it is:
>
> Agreed.  Unstable is recommended only for people that "know what they are
> doing".  Certainly not for desktop usage by casual users (if they are the
> ones doing system administration), or anything like that.

Why not stick to the descriptions on
http://www.debian.org/releases/ {unstable/ | testing/ | stable\ }

The description of unstable on the Debian homepage is:

Most of the development work that is done in Debian, is uploaded to
this distribution. This distribution will never get released; instead,
packages from it will propagate into testing and then into a real
release. Security updates for "unstable" distribution are not managed
by the security team.

 -Olaf