updated debian development diagram -- comments?

Hi Folks,
I have updated my diagram on the debian developement model. Any comments
appreciated!

Also, the source is *.fig. Can anyone point to a similar
.deb of a graphic document so that I can see what documents a graphics
file needs so that I can make a GPL & DFSG compliant package. I exported
it to png from fig. So the binary file (png) is derived from a source
file(fig). Would it be differnt to make a .deb of the png vs the fig?
Or would I be expected to include the binary image and source in a
single package?

The new pic: http://kmark.home.pipeline.com/debian.png
The old pic: http://kmark.home.pipeline.com/debian.1.png

-Kev
--
counter.li.org #238656 -- goto counter.li.org and be counted!

        (__)
        (oo)
  /------\/
 / |    ||