Re: XFree86 + Radeon 9200se

> Hello all,
> I've recently installed Xfree86 from the testing branch.  I have an ATI
> Radeon 9200se card which I have been unable to get working.
> I've tried with the manufacturer's fglrx driver, and I've also tried
> with xserver-xfree86 using radeon, ati, vga16, and the vesa drivers.

I also have a Raedon 9200SE video card, which I got to work well enough
without trying very hard at all. The (interesting parts of my XF86Config
file are (HTH):

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Generic Video Card"
        Driver          "ati"

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier      "Generic Monitor"
        HorizSync       30-60
        VertRefresh     50-75
        Option          "DPMS"

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Default Screen"
        Device          "Generic Video Card"
        Monitor         "Generic Monitor"
        DefaultDepth    24
        SubSection "Display"
                Depth           24
                Modes           "1280x1024" "1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Default Layout"
        Screen          "Default Screen"
        InputDevice     "Generic Keyboard"