Re: gpg-agent packaged...?

[Wed 05 Jan 2005 20:07] Nicos Gollan (Re: gpg-agent packaged...?):

> DISCLAIMER: The attached script works for me. However, there's no
> guarantee that it won't crash your system, damage your data, steal
> your dog or run off with your wife. You have been warned, everything
> you do from now on is ON YOUR OWN RISK!

Hey ho Nicos,

I know I should probably sound more thankful, but: thanks. :-)

And it didn't steal my dog or run off with my girlfriend. The dog ran
off with the girlfriend, though. Ah, it will always be something...

Thanks again,
Tom

--
key: http://tmp.verbreyt.be/files/abwaerts.asc